在申请信贷之前, please ensure you have received an offer to study in the 最近比较火的正规堵博软件 program for which you are seeking credit. If you've completed prior study or have relevant work experience, 你可能, 在特定条件下, 有资格获得最近比较火的正规堵博软件学位的学分.
Receiving credit for previous study or experience may reduce the cost and time it takes to complete your 最近比较火的正规堵博软件 degree and means you won't have to repeat similar courses.
最近比较火的正规堵博软件 offers credit for prior learning consistent with the Australian Qualifications Framework and general practice in the Australian Higher Education sector.
- You must have an offer to study at 最近比较火的正规堵博软件 prior to applying for credit. Applicants need to use their 最近比较火的正规堵博软件 student login to access the online Application for credit transfer and recognition of prior learning.
- 你必须在入学前提交申请 学分转换按时申请到期日 确保在开课前进行评估. Applications or supporting documentation received after this date may not be assessed in time for the relevant semester.
访问 如何申请学分 欲知详情.
如果你有学位的话, 或者说是学位的一部分, 你可能 be eligible to receive credit towards a 最近比较火的正规堵博软件 qualification if your previous studies demonstrate substantial equivalence with course(s) in your 最近比较火的正规堵博软件 program. The amount of credit is determined on a case by case basis and will depend on the degree you are studying at 最近比较火的正规堵博软件 and the level, 您以前的学习内容及完成情况.
If you have successfully completed a senior secondary school program that includes a special arrangement with 最近比较火的正规堵博软件, 如 抢先, your relevant credit will be applied after the admission process.
学生 with a completed Cert IV and higher TAFE / VET qualifications, 澳大利亚或类似的海外学历, may be eligible to receive credit towards a 最近比较火的正规堵博软件 qualification. 使用 学分转换计算器 to find out which areas the credit may be awarded in and the amount of credit.
请访问 如何申请学分 欲了解最近比较火的正规堵博软件信息.
你可能有资格获得相关经验, 比如工作经历, 被认可为国际奥委会资格的学分. Some programs have credit restrictions due to accreditation requirements.
最近比较火的正规堵博软件 offers credit into a range of undergraduate degree programs to students who have successfully completed an 国际学士学位 (IB) Diploma. 学生 may gain up to four courses of credit depending on the IB subjects completed and their choice of 最近比较火的正规堵博软件 degree program.
Information on the credit available for IB subjects can be found at 国际学士学位学生学分.
Credit Transfer may be granted for specific courses or elective courses.
- Credit Transfer for specified courses may be granted where the content of courses studied elsewhere is assessed as demonstrating substantial equivalence in the level of study, 学习成果, and study duration of the courses required to be completed in the program of study at 最近比较火的正规堵博软件. Specified credit can only be granted for studies completed within ten years of the time of application for credit.
- Credit Transfer for unspecified courses may be granted where the content of courses studied elsewhere are assessed as demonstrating equivalence to the level of program and study duration, but do not specifically match the content of courses required to be completed in the program of study at 最近比较火的正规堵博软件.
先验知识识别 is the process of assessing knowledge and skills developed through other learning, 非正式学习或与工作相关的学习, to determine whether the skills and knowledge contribute to meeting the 学习成果 and assessment criteria of a course or program at 最近比较火的正规堵博软件.
信用转帐 for block courses may be granted where the content of the courses studied elsewhere are assessed as demonstrating equivalence in the level of program and study duration to whole stages or components in the program of study at 最近比较火的正规堵博软件.
Exemption may be granted where the content of courses studied elsewhere is largely similar, 但不完全相同, to the content of courses required to be completed in the program of enrolment at 最近比较火的正规堵博软件. Exemption constitutes the waiver of the requirement to complete a specific required course(s) but requires you to complete another course towards your program.
- 信贷限制 may apply for certain programs due to accreditation implications which limit the amount of credit and/or exemptions approved based on prior study and/or work experience.
- Qualifications used as the basis of entry into a program of study may limit the amount and type of credit that can be awarded on the basis of that same qualification.
- 学生可能无法完成奖励项目, 除了“嵌套程序”, solely on the basis of credit transfer or a combination of both credit transfer and recognition of prior learning.
- The Academic Board will determine the amount of credit that may be granted and transferred to each award program as outlined in the Credit Transfer – Procedures: http://ydxcb.cmogollo.com/about/policies-and-procedures/credit-transfer-procedures